Burn It Nutrition Podcast
Learn What Science says are true Healthy Fats we can refer to as Heart Healthy
& Discover if you may be eating the true toxic Fats!
Show notes for Episode #15
On today’s show, we will clear up the confusing behind the term Healthy fats and to do this we will be going into what the science says are the actual fats we can refer to as heart healthy.
We will break down the benefits of monounsaturated, saturated and polyunsaturated fats as well as good sources of each and to finish off this show full of mind-bending information. We will go into the actual bad fats that are causing the rise in serious health problems around the world!
Plus we will learn how to make a low carb version of chicken pasta that won’t get you off track towards your weight loss goals.
I hope you enjoy the show!!
The Burn it Nutrition Podcast is a show focused on health and fitness with the use of sound and stories to help illustrate the message. We want to help spark body transformations with the use of strategic methods for weight loss. This podcast will be releasing fun and interesting shows, that will be informative and motivational to help you reach your goals!
The show is hosted by Joseph Navarro, who went through his own transformation, Losing 60lbs of pure fat in 7 Months. Tune in and brace yourself for it’s time to let it Burn!!
Timed Stamp Show Notes
00:20 = Intro
01:18 = An Introduction to Ketond – Newest Player in Exogenous Ketones!!
05:35 = Not all Fats are created Equal
09:42 = Old habits are hard to let Go
12:18 = We dive into the Studies showing the safety of Natural Fats & which diet showed the best result in health and weight loss
20:40 = The real benefits and function of healthy fats
23:58 = We learn the benefits of Monounsaturated
26:40 = We learn the truth behind Saturated Fats and natural and healthy sources
38:45 = Polyunsaturated Fats and how their over consumption is causing serious issues
43:40= The Real Toxic Fats to avoid like Trans fats & Hydrogenated Fats
47:00 = Recipe for the day! we got Garlic Buttered Chicken with Lemon Zest Zucchini Noodles
49:20 = Closing thoughts
Thanks for Listening!
I want to thank you for taking the time to listen to our podcast.
If you know of anyone who can benefit from hearing this podcast, then please share it. Share it by using our social media buttons for this episode. Be the one who helps spark a transformation in your family!
Also, please leave us a review on the iTunes Burn it Nutrition Podcast page!
Every review helps us get noticed by iTunes so that we can help more people reach their health and weight loss goals. I would be truly grateful for this, and I do make sure to read every single one.
If you have some feedback that you’d like to share, them please send me an email to info@BurnitNutrition.com and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Also, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast, so you don’t miss another episode!
If you want help starting your transformation, then get our 120-page step-by-step guide with the methods I used to drop 60lbs of pure fat in 7 months.
Resources & References for this Episode:
- https://www.ketond.com/ Get your Upgraded Superfuel at an affordable Price – Use Coupon code “Burnit” to get 5% off your order!!
- http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/early/2010/01/13/ajcn.2009.27725.abstract – Study on Saturated Fat not being a Link to Heart Disease
- http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa0708681 – Study on 3 diets Mediterranean, low-fat, & low-carb to determine which is best for health and weight loss, the low carbers lost more weight and had the most health improvements
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16340654 – Study on eggs, cholesterol, and heart health
- https://health.gov/dietaryguidelines/2015-scientific-report/pdfs/scientific-report-of-the-2015-dietary-guidelines-advisory-committee.pdf – 2015 Revised US Dietary Guidelines, Fat upper limit was finally removed!
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27262536 – study on Monounsaturated fats and bone strength
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22037012 – study on cholesterol
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16373948 – study on eggs and weight loss
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24695895 – study on yogurt and gut health
- Mark Wolk, Alicia, “A Prospective Study of Association of Monounsaturated Fat and Other Types of Fat With Risk of Breast Cancer,” Archives of Internal Medicine. – mono and breast cancer