Burn It Nutrition Podcast
Powerful ways to improve your Brain’s Performance
& How Omega-3 Fatty Acids played a vital role in the Evolution of the Human Brain
Show notes for Episode #17
On today’s show, we learn about the powerful benefits of omega-3 fatty acids. To do this, we will hear about the battle for survival in the lives of two young men. As well as discovering how omega 3 fats played a vital role in the evolution of the human brain. And to end this show full of key takeaways we will learn the actual benefits omega 3 fats and methods of getting quality sources of these essential compounds.
We also learn how to make Pan-fried Salmon with Sauteed Veggies!
I hope you enjoy the show!!
The Burn it Nutrition Podcast is a show focused on health and fitness with the use of sound and stories to help illustrate the message. We want to help spark body transformations with the use of strategic methods for weight loss. This podcast will be releasing fun and interesting shows, that will be informative and motivational to help you reach your goals!
The show is hosted by Joseph Navarro, who went through his own transformation, Losing 60lbs of pure fat in 7 Months. Tune in and brace yourself for it’s time to let it Burn!!
Timed Stamp Show Notes
03:35 = Where Land & Sea Meet is where life Begins
06:40 = Endless Summer with the Sea Providing Nourishment
08:23 = Omega-3 fats role in the Evolution of the Human Brain
10:40 = A balance in Omega 6 to 3 ratio
13:03 = Omega-3 fats used as an unconventional therapy for a damaged brain
21:23 = Other ways Omega-3 fats can help your overall Health
24:27 = Ways to include these Essential Omega-3 fats into your diet
26:23 = Recipe for the day! we got Pan-fried Salmon with Sauteed Veggies
28:03 = Closing thoughts
Thanks for Listening!
I want to thank you for taking the time to listen to our podcast.
If you know of anyone who can benefit from hearing this podcast, then please share it. Share it by using our social media buttons for this episode. Be the one who helps spark a transformation in your family!
Also, please leave us a review on the iTunes Burn it Nutrition Podcast page!
Every review helps us get noticed by iTunes so that we can help more people reach their health and weight loss goals. I would be truly grateful for this, and I do make sure to read every single one.
If you have some feedback that you’d like to share, them please send me an email to info@BurnitNutrition.com and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Also, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast, so you don’t miss another episode!
If you want help starting your transformation, then get our 120-page step-by-step guide with the methods I used to drop 60lbs of pure fat in 7 months.
Resources & References for this Episode:
- Get your UCAN Superstarch Here Use Coupon code “BURNIT” for 10% off!!
- Get your Body Butter to fight back against stretch marks Here, Use coupon code “burnit” to get 10% off!
- Get your Omega-3 Supplement Here
- Wang C, Chung M, Lichtenstein A, et al. Effects of omega-3 fatty acids on cardiovascular disease. Evid Rep Technol Assess (Summ) 2004 Mar;(94):1-8
- Dangour, A. D., Allen, E., Elbourne, D., Fasey, N., Fletcher, A. E., Hardy, P., Holder, G. E., Knight, R., Letley, L., Richards, M., and Uauy, R. Effect of 2-y n-3 long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acid supplementation on cognitive function in older people: a randomized, double-blind, controlled trial. Am.J.Clin.Nutr. 2010;91(6):1725-1732.
- Molfino, Alessio et al. “The Role for Dietary Omega-3 Fatty Acids Supplementation in Older Adults.” Nutrients 6.10 (2014): 4058–4072. PMC. Web. 18 June 2017.